"At OWL Digital, we see little distinction between work and play. Here is our 5 main core value : integrity, respect, innovation, client commitment, and fun."
We apply the highest standards of excellence in our business conduct by being professional, transparent, honest and ethical in all our interactions with staff, clients, consumers and vendors.
We treat each other with respect and dignity by providing a supportive environment in which all staff are valued and are encouraged to engage in open communication with each other.
We constantly look for creative and innovative ways to stay proactive and relevant in solving problems and finding solutions, and to evolve along with the needs of our clients.
We do what’s right for the client. We build long-term relationships and dedicate to the success of our clients and partners.
We work hard to bring your best ideas to work everyday but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously, for we believe fun should be part of everything that we do.
WE'RE HIRING !
Your typical responsibilities as a web designer include:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- estimating the time required to complete a job
- developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- design website interface, user interface, web banners, social media and marketing materials
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to account managers
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- commissioning illustrators and photographers
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !